Just me, or is there something odd with this picture?
With the Canadiens reliving Georges Laraque of his duties, the big guy might have a lot of free time on his hands.
That in mind I put together a Top-Ten list with some suggestions. Keep in mind, I’m no Letterman, nor do I make Letterman money, so keep that in mind when you read this. You get what I don’t get paid for.
The Top-Ten Things Georges Laraque Can Do in His Free Time
Heeeeere we go….
10. Work as a doorman at Chez Paree.
9. Write a book on how to score goals for the Canadiens “One in 61.”
8. Just for fun, hold the next PETA chapter meeting at a butcher shop.
7. Take lessons on fighting Cam Janssen from Carey Price.
6. Get Vince McMahon’s phone number. If Rodman can wrestle, so can I!
5. Do a beverage commercial, with scantily clad women, without thinking of the repercussions… No wait, done that!
4. Open a McDonald’s and start a new catch-phrase “Would you like tofu with that?”
3. Look up Ferguson, John to learn what a real Habs enforcer was like.
2. Yoga! Yoga! Yoga!
And the number one thing for Georges Laraque to do….
1. Debate MMA star Brock Lesnar on his recent opinions on Canadian health care, cause you know he won’t fight him….That damn code!